Order for LGE Credits [ 1 Packet (x100 credits per each) ]
LGE Credits [ 1 Packet (x100 credits per each) ]
Price: $ 35.99
Prices in Other Currencies
Delivery Time: 1-60 Minutes
LGTool Server Credits are designed to service, unlock and repair most of GSM and CDMA LG, HTC, Motorola, Alcatel, BlackBerry, ZTE, Sony Ericsson and other phones, from the simplest models to the top-level smartphones and tablets *.
- BlackBerry 8520, 8530, 9000, 9100, 9105, 9300, 9330, 9500, 9520, 9530,
9550, 9630, 9650, 9670, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9900, 9930, 9790, 9220, 9315, 9320, 9380, 9360
- Direct Unlock (MEP0)
- Repair LCD
- Repair QWERTY
- Repair Camera
- Repair Red Blink
- Repair "Stuck at loading"
- Repair IMEI
- Repair MEID
- Remove Brand (debranding)
- LG E420, E425, E425C, E425F, E430, E430GO, E431G, E435, E435K
- Added flash firmware
- LG SU660, SU880, P990, P990H, P990HN
- Added Flash Cp-Firmware in download mode
LGTool Server Credits - Consumption Policy
|Phones||10 free credits daily for each card||Additional credits
Minimum order 100 credits
|BlackBerry (direct)||Not supported||20 credits|
|HTC||6 free credits||2 credits|
|HTC Exclusive||Not supported||5 credits|
|LG||4 free credits||1 credit|
|LG 2013||Not supported||1 credit|
|Motorola||2 free credit||2 credits|
|SE Exclusive||Not supported||2 credits|
|Alcatel||0 credits (Unlimited)|
Please note that you should provide us your SE Tool smart-card's serial number while placing the order.
If you're an LGTool reseller, you're eligible to resell LGTool server credits.
Even in case if you have purchased some credits from us you will see that there are no credits in your account (check "My credits tab"). If you want to unlock some phones in paid remote service area you should "sell" credits to yourself. Do it in a regular way and after the transfer procedure you will see that credits have become available.
Each reseller card has two accounts: "working" and "selling". If you sell credits to regular users they automatically get it to their working account, because they do not have a selling one. But if you sell to resellers, credits go to selling account and should be transferred.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.